1 Tbsp. Oil
1 onion chopped
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
2 jalapeños chopped fine
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp pepper
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can green chilies
2 cups rice and the water in the rice directions.
3 tsp. chicken stock
1 can black beans rinsed and drained
1 can corn drained
1/2 cup cilantro
1. Sauté the the onions, garlic and jalapeño together
2. Add chili powder, pepper and cumin.
3. When softened add the tomatoes and green chilies.
4. Add the rice and water in the rice directions.
5. Add the chicken stock. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook according to the rice directions.
6. When cooked add black beans and corn.
7. Stir in fresh cilantro